Dîner en Blanc outdoor dining spectacle returns to Vancouver August 18, 2022
Dîner en Blanc returns to Vancouver this summer, taking place on August 18th, 2022. It’s time to gather once again for a classic evening of breaking bread, conversation over wine, and a collective sparkler moment, all at a secret location in the great outdoors. This elegant and secret affair has become one of the most anticipated events of the year.
Participation to this unique event happens in three stages: Phase 1 is for members from the previous edition; Phase 2 is for new members who are referred by Phase I attendees; and Phase 3 is for people who signed up for the waiting list. Whether meeting new people or reuniting with long-time friends, this year’s event promises an evening à la française where conversation and champagne are essential. Click here to register.
- Dress code: elegant and white only. Originality is encouraged as long as it is stylish and tasteful.
- Table setting: all white!
- Champagne and/or wine. As per Vancouver, B.C. alcohol laws/regulations, guests cannot bring their own alcohol. Guests wishing to enjoy some wine or Champagne, must reserve online through Le Dîner en Blanc’s e-store; however, guests are welcome to bring their own non-alcoholic beverages.
- To ensure that the location secret is kept undisclosed until last minute, guests meet at assigned departure location and are escorted by a Dîner en Blanc volunteer.
- In order to leave the event location as clean as when they arrived, guests are required to leave with all their belongings, leftovers and litter.
- A table, two white chairs and a white tablecloth.
- A picnic basket comprising fine food, proper stemware and white dinnerware. A catered picnic basket option, which can be picked up on site, will be available for those who do not wish to pack their own. Guests wishing to do so must reserve online through Le Dîner en Blanc’s e-store.
Presented in partnership with The Social Concierge.
If you haven’t already done so, now is the time to register.
About the Author
Bryen Dunn is a freelance journalist with a focus on travel, lifestyle, entertainment and hospitality. He has an extensive portfolio of celebrity interviews with musicians, actors and other public personalities. He enjoys discovering delicious eats, tasting spirited treats, and being mesmerized by musical beats.