T.O. Food & Drink Fest – March 31 to April 2, 2023 (Toronto)
Prepare your tastebuds for T.O. Food & Drink Fest’s juicy 3-day lineup of celebrity chef cooking demonstrations, incredible tastings, and hands-on mixology classes – all with Toronto’s top food and beverage brands! The culinary celebration, produced by National Event Management, returns to the Metro Toronto Convention Centre for its second year – the weekend of March 31-April 2, 2023.
“As Canada’s largest food and drink event, T.O. Food & Drink Fest has something to offer everyone,” said Fred Cox, President of National Event Management. “We are thrilled to host over 14,000 Torontonians at this year’s event, and look forward to celebrating the city’s top local chefs, restaurants, winemakers, spirit, beer and cider companies, and quality cuisine under one roof.”
Ticket entry includes; an amazing showcase and sampling opportunities at over 175 of the best food and drink brands, access to the city’s best chefs and experts cooking live, the latest trends, mixology classes, and DJs.
Chef Workshop and Stage – See Toronto’s top chefs in action! Experience the very best local and celebrity chefs cooking delicious dishes live on stage:
- Mark McEwan – Top Chef Canada Judge, Owner of Bymark, Fabbrica Restaurants, Diwa, and McEwan Foods & Catering
- Romain Avril – Michelin Star Trained Chef, known for @Frenchycooks
- Erica Karbelnik – Top Chef Canada Season 9 Winner and Chopped Canada Season 3 Winner
- Devan Rajkumar – Canadian Chef, TV personality and Creator of Just Soup & Just Sauce
- Raquel Fox – Celebrity Chef, TV personality and Author of Dining In Paradise Cookbook
- Michael Hunter – Co-owner Antler Kitchen Bar and Author of The Hunter Chef Cookbook
- Afrim Pristine – Maître fromager and co-owner of Cheese Boutique, Best selling cookbook author, and Food Network TV host
- Trevor Lui – Co-founder Quell Agency and Boa Bird, Author of The Double Happiness Cookbook
- Massimo Capra – Italian-born Canadian restaurateur, Celebrity Chef and restaurant consultant
To see the Chef Workshop and Stage schedule, click here.
Shake It To Make It – Hands on Mixology Classes: Stir things up by checking out our hands on cocktail-making classes, and soon enough, you will be slinging drinks like master mixologists! Attendees of mixology classes will learn how to craft two or more seasonally selected cocktails, pair ingredients and flavors for the perfect cocktail, and master the techniques required to become a genuine mixologist.
Meet The Makers – Wine Tasting Selection: Raise a glass and learn to navigate the wine aisle like a seasoned sommelier! Meet the winemakers from the industry’s top brands and learn about local wines in an informative tasting experience.
Delicious Vibes – DJ Lounge: Take a break from the hustle and bustle of the festival, and enjoy tunes from DJs Jahmal Padmore, IAMSETDOE, and Ace Dillinger. Get down with your friends and family under the disco ball at the Disco Dance Parties on Friday and Saturday nights.
Flavour Street – Food Trucks: Featuring some of the best eats from the streets, and celebrating the best food trucks from around the city.
In addition, over 175 exhibitors will be on site, featuring a wide range of delicious and carefully selected independent producers of the finest food, drink and culinary products. Menus and pricing will be set by the individual vendors based on their products – with most dishes and drinks at the festival priced between $4-6.
T.O. Food & Drink Fest is a 19+ event. ID will be required at the door.
To purchase tickets (Early bird pricing available at $18 until March 25. Regular ticket prices are $20), visit tofoodanddrinkfest.com.
Connect with T.O. Food & Drink Fest on social media:
About the Author
Bryen Dunn is a freelance journalist with a focus on travel, lifestyle, entertainment and hospitality. He has an extensive portfolio of celebrity interviews with musicians, actors and other public personalities. He enjoys discovering delicious eats, tasting spirited treats, and being mesmerized by musical beats.